- The webinars will be streamed using Microsoft Teams Live Event.
- You can use the web browser to particpate in the event.
- It is not necessary to install the Microsoft Teams App, but if you have Teams installed, the event
will open in your app.
- Your Microphone and camera will not be shared.
- You can ask questions in a moderated Q&A chat.
- Speech-to-text interpreting* will be available.
- If you want to use the speech-to-text interpreting service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the required details.
- If you have further accessibility requirements or want to test accessibility of the environment beforehand
please write to email@example.com.
* There is speech-to-text interpreting in a broader and narrower sense: In a broader sense, speech-to-text interpreting is understood as any (quasi-)simultaneous (intra- or interlingual) rendition of verbally presented utterances. In a narrower sense, speech-to-text interpreting is meant as a communication aid for people with hearing impairments, in which the spoken word is rendered into written form in real time - usually intralingually -, whereby the respective speakers are marked, as well as prosodic elements, moods and other audible impressions are referred to in written form. (Eichmeyer-Hell, Delfinterpret).